- One Day Tournaments
- Member Clubs
1. Select “Enter Online” or Click HERE.
2. Login using your existing User Name and Password. If you cannot remember or have lost either your User Name or Password select “Recover User Name and Password”
If you have lost only your Password you may enter your User Name to have the password sent to your registered email account. If you cannot remember both your User Name and Password you will need to enter your email address in the second box to have your information sent.
3. Once you have logged in, select “Edit Profile” from the menu of the left.
Verify all information in your profile and correct any out of date or incorrect information. After updating your profile select the “Save” button on the bottom of the page.
4. Before entering any CSGA Championship you must enter the CSGA Players Club. To do so select “CSGA Players Club” from the menu on the left.
Check the box next to CSGA Players Club and select the “Register” button above.
Read applicable information regarding the CSGA Players Club and select the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. You will then be prompted for a donation to the CSGA Scholarship Fund. You may select a value, enter a unique value, or select “No Thank You”.
5. Verify billing information, enter your credit card information (MasterCard is the preferred credit card of the CSGA) and select the “Finish” button to complete your registration into the CSGA Players Club.
6. You are now eligible to apply for CSGA Championships. To return to the CSGA Championship Schedule select “Event Schedule” from the menu on the left.