- One Day Tournaments
- Member Clubs
1. Select “Enter Online” or Click HERE.
2. Select “Click Here to Register” from the bottom of the page.
3. All amateurs MUST enter their GHIN number and Last Name to begin.
4. Your GHIN number will default to your Username. However, you may opt to change your Username if you wish. You MUST then enter a password. Verify all General Information obtained from your GHIN record. You MUST enter a birthdate. If you belong to more than one club you may select the club you wish to designate as your home club from the drop down menu.
You MUST also enter/verify all your Contact Information. Address, Phone Number and Email are required for all players. Juniors must also enter Emergency Contact Information. Once all mandatory fields are correct, select “Register” at the bottom of the page.
5. You MUST read the Terms of Service and select “Agree.”
6. You now have a profile for CSGA Tournaments and will be returned to the event schedule
7. Before entering any CSGA Championship you must enter the CSGA Players Club. To do so select “CSGA Players Club” from the menu on the left.
Check the box next to CSGA Players Club and select the “Register” button above.
Read applicable information regarding the CSGA Players Club and select the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. You will then be prompted for a donation to the CSGA Scholarship Fund. You may select a value, enter a unique value, or select “No Thank You”.
8. Verify billing information, enter your credit card information (MasterCard is the preferred credit card of the CSGA) and select the “Finish” button to complete your registration into the CSGA Players Club.
9. You are now eligible to apply for CSGA Championships. To return to the CSGA Championship Schedule select “Event Schedule” from the menu on the left.