- Apply Online
- Member Clubs
- One Day Tournaments
The event will once again be hosted by Watertown Golf Club. This will be the fifty-seventh time Watertown has hosted the Conn. Junior Amateur and thirty-second in a row. John Flaherty from TPC River Highlands clawed his way back from a three-down deficit through four holes to win the 70th Connecticut Junior Amateur in twenty-one holes over Brian Butler from Wampanoag Country Club.
Amateur golfers only:
• Who have not attained age 18 on or before July 9, 2012.
• Holding an active USGA Handicap Index not exceeding 15.0 under the men’s USGA Handicap System.
• Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club
• Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club as defined by the USGA.
• In agreement with the CSGA General Tournament Policies.
Match Play Qualifying - All players will play 18 holes on Monday, July 9th. The low 32 players will advance to match play. In the event of a tie for the final seed, a hole-by-hole playoff will begin immediately following conclusion of all rounds. All other ties will be broken by return of card.
Match Play - General numeric draw will be used. All matches will be 18 holes.
Tuesday, July 10th (AM) - Round One
Tuesday, July 10th (PM) - Round Two
Wednesday, July 11th (AM) - Quarterfinals
Wednesday, July 11th (PM) - Semi-Finals
Thursday, July 12th - Finals
Players must walk and carry their own bag at all times. The use of a golf cart or caddie is prohibited.