- One Day Tournaments
- Member Clubs
The Mixed Team Championship is one of the longest running championships on the CSGA championship schedule. Gross and net divisions open the field to male/female teams of varying abilities.
The format will once again feature teams competing in an 18-hole stroke play foursomes (selected drive) round. This event has been won by many husband/wife, father/daughter, and mother/son teams over the past seventy-five years.
Amateur golfers only:
• One team member must hold an active USGA Handicap Index from a CSGA Member Club.
• Male partner's handicap cannot exceed 20.0 and female partner's handicap cannot exceed 30.0.
• Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club
• Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club as defined by the USGA.
• In agreement with the CSGA General Tournament Policies.
All teams will play 18 holes of foursomes(selected drive) stroke play. There will be both a gross and net division which all teams will be eligible. In the event of a tie for gross champion, a hole-by-hole playoff will immediately follow conclusion of all rounds.
The allowance will be 40 percent of the combined team course handicap.
Carts are mandatory and included in the entry fee.