- Apply Online
- Member Clubs
- One Day Tournaments
One of two father son events conducted annually by the CSGA. The Father and Son Net Tournament allows father son teams of all abilities the opportunity to participate in a state tournament. The format features father and son teams competing in an 18-hole stoke play foursomes (selected drive) format.
Amateur golfers only:
• Team members must be biological father and son.
• Either the father or son must hold an active USGA Handicap Index from a CSGA Member Club.
• If the son is age 14 or below, his handicap index must be below 15.0.
• Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club
• Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club as defined by the USGA.
• In agreement with the CSGA General Tournament Policies.
All teams will play 18 holes of foursomes(selected drive) stroke play. The event will be a 9 am shotgun start. In the event of a tie for champion, a hole-by-hole playoff will immediately follow conclusion of all rounds.
Carts are mandatory and included in the entry fee.
The allowance will be 40 percent of the combined team course handicap.