- Apply Online
- Member Clubs
- One Day Tournaments
Amateur golfers only:
• One team member must hold an active USGA Handicap Index from a CSGA member club.
• Combined team handicap must not exceed 20.0.
• Both team members must have reached their 55th birthday as of August 13th.
• Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club
• Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club as defined by the USGA.
• In agreement with the General Tournament Policies.
All teams will play 18 holes four-ball stroke play(gross only). In the event of a tie for champion, a hole-by-hole playoff will begin immediately following conclusion of all rounds. All other ties will be broken using the USGA retrogression method.
Carts are mandatory and included in the entry fee.