- Apply Online
- Member Clubs
- One Day Tournaments
Amateur golfers only:
• Either the father or son must hold an active USGA Handicap Index from a CSGA Member Club.
• Both father and son must hold an active USGA Handicap Index.
• Combined team handicap many not exceed 18.0.
• Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club
• Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club as defined by the USGA.
• In agreement with the CSGA General Tournament Policies.
All teams will play 18 holes of foursomes(selected drive) stroke play. In the event of a tie for champion, a hole-by-hole playoff will immediately follow conclusion of all rounds
Carts are mandatory and included in the entry fee.