- One Day Tournaments
- Member Clubs
Amateur golfers only:
• Holding an active USGA Handicap Index not exceeding 6.4 under the men’s USGA Handicap System.
• Player's must have reached the age of 25 as of August 20th.
• Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club.
• Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club as defined by the USGA.
• In agreement with the CSGA General Tournament Policies.
For all except exempt players. Format will be 18 holes at stroke play. The total number of qualifying spots will be available following the closing date. Qualifier dates and sites are below.
Monday, July 29th - CC of Farmington, Farmington, Conn.
Wednesday, August 7th - Mohegan Sun CC at Pautipaug, Baltic, Conn.
54-hole stroke play championship. All players will play 18 holes on Tuesday, August 20th. The low 36 players including ties advance to rounds two and three on Wednesday, August 21st. Players will 18 holes in the morning and afternoon. Leaders starting times may be reassigned following the AM round. The lowest 54 hole total will be declared the champion. In the event of a tie, a hole-by-hole playoff will begin immediately following conclusion of all rounds.
Golf carts are mandatory & the fee will be paid by the CSGA. Players may bring a caddie, but there will only be two carts per group. Caddies should be prepared to walk, as riding on the back of the golf carts will not be permitted.