- Apply Online
- Member Clubs
- One Day Tournaments
For the twentieth consecutive year and sixty-seventh time overall, The Course at Yale will host the state's best two-person amateur teams competing in an eighteen-hole four-ball round. Past champions include many of the state and region's top amateur golfers.
In 2012, Ben Hunter and Kamaiu Johnson won in a four team playoff.
Amateur golfers only:
• One team member must hold an active USGA Handicap Index from a CSGA member club.
• Combined team handicap must not exceed 11.4.
• Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club
• Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club as defined by the USGA.
• In agreement with the CSGA General Tournament Policies.
All teams will play 18 holes four-ball stroke play(gross only). In the event of a tie for champion, a hole-by-hole playoff will begin immediately following conclusion of all rounds. All other ties will be broken using the USGA retrogression method.
Carts are mandatory and included in the entry fee.