- One Day Tournaments
- Member Clubs
Amateur golfers only:
• Holding an active USGA Handicap Index not exceeding 14.0 under the men’s USGA Handicap System.
• Must have reached age 55 as of September 23rd.
• Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club.
• Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club as defined by the USGA.
• In agreement with General Tournament Policies listed below.
For all except exempt players. Format will be 18 holes at stroke play. The total number of qualifying spots will be available following the closing date. Qualifier date and site are below.
Tuesday, August 26th - Mill River Country Club, Stratford, Conn.
36-hole stroke play championship. All players will play 18 holes on Monday, September 23rd. The low 40 players including ties advance to the final round on Tuesday, September 24th. The lowest 36-hole total will be declared the champion. In the event of a tie, a hole-by-hole playoff will begin immediately following conclusion of all rounds.
Carts are mandatory and included in the entry fee.